Christmas Came Early! | Not Easily Broken

Dreams, Visions, Thoughts and strong feelings preceded conformation. I had a feeling- but how can we be sure about these things right? We really didn’t plan it, as a matter fact we took measures to prevent it, But as we learned, when its time-its time!  Sporadically I would dream about curly hair, little sensitive toes, and big beautiful Eyes. I fell in-love in record-time, I never fell in love with anyone this fast before.  I wake up on 12/2 and the words just come out of my mouth instantly, I say “Wifey Take this” and she does. We see one line and we have a quick sigh of relief, I leave her for a moment heading to our bedroom. Then I hear “Oh My God” I run back to my wife and immediately the narrative changes, one line changes into two! She is hysterical (Happy) at this point and can’t believe it. I am equally happy. “We are expecting “She says. We quickly make an appointment with a doctor and we tell our love ones. The doctor confirmed the Pregnancy .  Christmas came early us. Please pray for a Healthy Pregnancy and healthy delivery for our child, this will be our first.  I often joke with my wife about #TeamBoy however I am happy either way! Wanted to share this beautiful moment with my readers!

P.S.

There may be two in there!!

Category:
Uncategorized

Join the conversation! 14 Comments

1. Beautifully written! Merry Christmas to you and your growing family. One plus one equals three! You are going to MARVEL at being a parent and watching your wife become a strong, loving mother will reveal sides of her you will gladly enjoy!

2. Isadore Grant Sr was a twin so it’s a possibility

3. awwwwww congratulations

4. And so the family grows!! Enjoy this special time, the beginning of many transformations…
    reflections into a journey of parenthood. It’s a beautiful experience! God Bless!🎈🎈🎈

5. I told you!!! I told your wife the Lord said less than two years!! Trust me ask her we are so excited for the both of you.

6. I mean, you might as well shoot for triplets! Lol congratulations y’all!

7. Still processing it! I can’t believe we are going to be parents! I know you are going to be a great daddy to our child😍. I just can’t wait to meet our little bundle of joy. (or bundles, oh Lord). This is truly the best Christmas gift ever😭. I’m a bundle of emotions! Thank you everyone for your well wishes and prayers! God is so awesome! God bless you all.

8. Love your words once again , you express your yourself very well. I hear the excitement as I read your words. I am so happy for you both and I am bless to finally have another grandchild . I waited years ,so I am ecstatic about the news.
    Enjoy the journey
    Treva

9. Love this bro. Joyous news like this could not have come at a better time. I know you are excited about being a father too. You are certainly blessed beyond measure. Continue to uplift the Lord in all that you do brotha. Keep these blogs comin.

10. Ayyyye! Congrats!!!

11. Awe MAN TO GOD BE THE GLORY BRO CONGRATULATIONS 🎉🎊 IM HAPPY FOR YOU GUYS!!! I KNOW YALL WILL BE GREAT PARENTS TO YHE ONE OR TWO LOL BUT REALLY IM EXCITED FOR YOU GUYS. ENJOY THIS NEXT CHAPTER IN YOUR LIFE BRO AND REMAN TO HAVE PATIENTS WIT HER AS HER EMOTIONS GO UP AND DOWN HAPPY TO SAD IT WILL ALL BE WORTH IT ONCE THE BABY/BABIES COME GOD BLESS YOU AND MUCH LOVE TO YOU GUYS🙌🏽🙌🏽🙌🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽